Quest for MEMORIES

Memories, my memories, sometimes they try to evade me and that makes me very sad. I think the ones that I have a hard time to remember are the ones that weren't so pleasant. But, I am going to try to find them all and then maybe I will feel better about my childhood, both the good times and the bad ones.

Memories: How precious they are. Memories are your very own storehouse of valuable information when you need to make a decision or when dealing with one of the millions of problems you encounter during your life. Memories are treasures to either be stored away and to be taken out of hiding periodically and to be examined and used as an informational storehouse for yourself. You can use your memories when you have time for a long walk, or when you can't sleep at night. They come in handy too when a very boring conversation is being blasted at you. Just smile and nod and open you memory bank and remember something nice or if the person or thing is really boring and makes you feel mean, just dig a little deeper in your memory bank and get a bad old memory and it will make you frown. Whatever you need, there is probably a memory to fix the problem. Sometimes memories are very sad. Just remember them, but do not let them make you sad again. Memories are very helpful when you have to make choices. I have a few memories that I like to keep hidden, but I would not give up any one of them, even the ones that hurt the most. I think my memories are the very hard substance that helped me to move from the backwoods of my first years to a moderately normal existence. Now I will try to capture some of my lost memories-both good and bad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Background

Nero's Death

My Friend Mary Lou, Many Moves and Tobacco Farming